Saturday, August 21, 2010

New, new, new. Its just plain new!

A time to laugh and a time to weep, a time to work a time to live, a time to win and a time to fail. Back to school mode. Bye, beaches. Hello books. The school year had just begun. So many things were unexpected. New teachers, new government, new people, so many new faces and the biggest change the new “kibuts.”

So many things have changed, and I don’t know where to start. Let me begin with the teachers. Well I for one have thought that they would be push-overs. They all look so young, but honestly the new teachers of JCA really do know what they are talking about in front of the class. It is true that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. The teachers look sweet and they but I used to think that they are somehow incapable of teaching us students, they look kind of weak. Well they sure showed me.

Next, the new SSG, lead by Ms. Danielle V. Nakpil as the president of the student body and Mr. Josiah Albelda as their adviser, promises to make this year a school year nobody would ever forget. From what I’ve seen in the last few weeks in school I would say that they really trying their best to make this school year rock.

New faces, the numbers of students of JCA increased this year. And I like what I’m seeing most of the new students are nice and they know how to treat the people around them. That’s nice, actually I think everybody should be like that so that no body will ever get left behind.

The new Kibuts, it has a very cool new look. The staff even has a new uniform. The price rates lessen and the food is still the same. But with new looks comes new irritating rules. Well we cant have everything, I guess there’s always a catch. Well who knows we all have our opinions.

So many things has already happened, its only been one month. What else would happen next? One things for sure, this year would be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment